Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday pics...(11)

I got early up early this morning and out the door with my camera to grab a few shots so I wouldn't get so behind on blogging over here. I am including a few pics here, as I couldn't decide which I liked best.

The first shot is a close up of a rusty wheelbarrow. I like the coloration and rustic detail in this close-up.

002

 

The  second shot, isn't the best shot, but I love how the bird was lit up in the sunlight and his beautiful colors just glowed.

004

 

This last shot, needs no explanation. It's a squirrel caught with his mouth full. I am guessing it is an acorn from over at the neighbors tree?

007b

Have a good Sunday everyone!

16 comments:

  1. wow now thats a goodmornin right there - is that hershy i see in that wheel barrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. hershy? as in chocolate? yar, don't tease me like that, I had to scroll back to look,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Vic! I quite like that fluffy cardinal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mr. Oz, he wasn't quite as close as I would have liked him to be...Too much zoom, ruins the detail. But I guess I can't expect all wildlife to sit pretty and pose for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL As soon as they see my camera they run or fly away! I have a bunch of wildlife backside photos! ;-o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great Sunday, Vic. Great nature shots. That wheel barrow needs a new coat of paint lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks George, hope your Sunday is going well!...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kudos for catching the cardinal up close like that. And as for the squirrel it is a beauty. I just love their eyes. Yu can see they are full of nick. Great detail on the wheelbarrow. Pretty cool. You are just too clever for words.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW . . . your bird photo looks like a painting!

    LOL @ oz and his collection of wildlife butts . . . I am SO never visiting him now . . . =o|

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well YOU have to PROMISE you wont add a photo of my butt to your collection then . . . =oP

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't know that you qualified as wildlife (though I suppose you might) but I PROMISE. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well . . . very RESPECTABLE (and rather boring) wildlife . . . maybe . . .

    ReplyDelete
  13. just waving as I speed by.... love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete