Sunday, August 5, 2012

Squirrely

Today I was out trying to capture some of the wildlife that was wandering around outside as well. I evidently don't have the magic touch with squirrels that fellow blogger Sharon does, but I did manage to capture  a few shots of one in the shadows.

Yes, I know this pic is not the best. They squirrel has an unnatural "eye glow" from the flash when I tried to snap this pic of the critter in the bushes. It was one of the better pics of the squirrel though, as it was chattering and being most uncooperative. I may go out again later to capture a better pic, but in case I don't get to it, I am sharing this morning's pic of my possessed squirrel...

 

                                                             (click to enlarge)

     

17 comments:

  1. Lol Mr. Oz....I don't know how Sharon gets them to cooperate. Maybe they really are evil in Nebraska ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think thats his - i see vccles with her chain saw look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...I had forgotten all about Ellie Mae's way with animals.... For a moment I was wondering if I had missed a pic of Sharon with her hair in two pony tails ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Yar, I haven't picked up that chainsaw at all this summer. I should get it out and see if it still works...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might have nightmares tonight

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well....I have been known to wear two ponytails....but you would never mistake me for Ellie Mae. I look more like one of the critters. :-)

    Vic...this is a good squirrel picture. I have some squirrel pics with glowing eyes...they were taken in shade or shadows. It seems he was looking at you. Buy peanuts and make peanut butter or jelly sandwiches....offer oranges and sunflower seeds and ears of dried corn in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great - demon squirrels. Which way are they migrating, east or west?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never mind YET... Point is they'd better not be migrating NORTH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol I was out there again today Sharon trying to get a better pic and was thinking I needed some peanuts...

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are headed East....gee, I hope you are not in their path...Just to be safe, don't eat any peanutbutter for a few days....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol, Misty you have nothing to fear.....well unless I decide to migrate North ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. HEY...mine is up for #5....Vic number your stuff so I can keep track of you.
    http://mistyshadows2u.multiply.com/journal/item/320/320

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes ma'am...I'll try and remember...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your squirrel.. its very cool!

    ReplyDelete