Saturday, August 25, 2012

24

Today was a bit of a bust for taking pics. I woke up this morning to overcast skies but still went out to try and snap a pic or two. It started to drizzle after a few minutes and I headed back inside, and then back out 15 minutes later to try again.

I gave up after ten minutes when the drizzle started again, but did manage to snap a couple pics of foliage with the rain on it. Yes, RAIN, real rain. As I am typing this it is still raining softly. It won't be much, but it will go a long way in helping things make it into fall and thru winter. I am crossing my fingers it continues.

I should have known it would rain, I have some potted up daylilies to get in the ground but haven't got their bed ready for them yet. But, I will happily wait a few more days til they can be planted.

Hope each of you have a terrific Sunday tomorrow!

The first pic is hosta leaves, the second pic is of boxwood, and the last pic is the only critter I could find to snap a pic of, SP the cat...

 

050

 

 

016

 

 

014

11 comments:

  1. Shhh, not so loud, she thinks she is royalty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a cat with a similar face but I doubt that she'd sit still while I got a close up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was lucky in that she was sitting beside me, she doesn't like to be held, but she wants to be close and in the same room. Closed doors drive her nuts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. again, three great shots! I love your kitty.... yes she is so regal! lol.... aren't all kitties?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww!! Love the kitty face!! And the hosta leaf is just beautiful! So glad for the rain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww stinkpot is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOOOOO envious of your rain . . . I am longing for cooler Autumn temperatures and RAIN . . .

    SIGH . . .

    Nice photos, but I REALLY covet your rainstorm . . . =o/

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful crisp pictures !!!

    day lilies...hmm...i wonder its what i've got blooming...i took a pic of the flower bed today...jlt...my yellow ones arent blooming but white n pink ones are....and it looks awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh boy you have a darling kitty Viccles. Fantastic shots of the hosta and the boxwood. I like how you've captured the water droplets.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful pictures, Vic. I can feel the water and smell the plants. Such vibrant color. And there is that sweet kitty. Meow!

    ReplyDelete