Friday, August 31, 2012

30 - The End

I have to admit there were days I never thought I would reach it to the end of the 30 day challenge, but here it is today.

There is no extraordinary pic today. Just random shots of things in my world that I stumbled upon while out with my camera. Just a squirrel taking a long sip on a hot day. A shell of a bug that has moved on. A spider wrapping up leftovers for lunch for another time. And lastly, a pic for Mr. Oz, who told me to forget about taking a pic of the moon, and to take a pic of the sun. 

Mr. Oz must be psychic, he knew somehow I wouldn't be able to capture the blue moon tonight. The clouds have rolled in early this evening, and so I took his advice to be different and snapped this pic just a few moments ago.

Thanks everyone for joining in whether by posting pics or making comments or just stopping by to have a peek. Have a great holiday week-end!

 

 Thirsty

 

   Bug- Shell

 

Spider lunch

 

Sun Incognito

20 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the encouragement! It's been fun, but I am kinda tired, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the squirrel !

    clears throat....i dont think u r supposed to point your lens at the sun ...it will spoil it !!!
    but its a beautiful image and i soo agree with ozziee...moons r so boring....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, my lovely, pink and frosty treat!!!!!!

    I absolutely LOVE that squirrel shot!!! How long did you have to wait for it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow is that a dead tick? that is exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, I promise no more pics of the sun!...Well unless it's a sunset and I can't help myself ;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. About 20 minutes. Usually if I have the patience, something will be drinking from the water source, birds,squirrels, and one time a fox (but I didn't have the camera that time, darn it all!)...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You get excited over dead ticks? lol.... Nope George, that is a cicada shell...

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol oh... well ticks are very special creatures... I don't like them very much. So any news of dead ticks makes me excited.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol George, I will keep that in mind ...save all dead tick news for George ;))

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha speaking of ticks, too many ticks have passed since midnight. I need to get in bed. Night night.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning, sweet Vicky ! Congratulations on the completion of your 30 day photo challenge. I don't think I managed to keep up, but did try to do a post per day, without much success some weekends. lol

    I got 2 silly photos of the darling full moon last night, was chasing it all over and could not find it. Darling man then tells me the moon do not rise in the same place nor the same time every night. Duh !! why have I never noticed that before? So now I got edumacated too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ps KK came to visit ??? She sure looks thirsty after that long travel. *smile*.....................adorable capture.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Vic. On another challenge completed. I admire your stick-to-it'ness, and your camera skilz

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE your squirrel shot . . . That is SO cute!

    LOL the spider one has me ITCHING to take my shoe off and smack it . . . How can you stand to get THAT close to a spider?!???

    Thanks for doing this . . . It has really been fun to see what you came up with each day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the spider shot.They are such interesting creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh boy that squirrel love you. Look at the great pose. Now I'm not one for bugs of any kind but you really got up close and they are beautiful.
    You'd be surprised how lovely a sky pic can be. Fantastic challenge.
    Here is my last entry.
    http://mistyshadows2u.multiply.com/journal/item/353

    ReplyDelete