Thursday, July 5, 2012

7/5/12

It's all your fault.

How am I suppose to blog about something,anything today when you are all not being serious?

There has been dancing, all kinds of dancing over at Sharon's.

There has been mention of Mr. Oz wearing a ruffly dress and mention of drawers and their storage abilities.

There is a grass roots movement going on at yetanotherguy's blog on removing part of the alphabet, just too many letters and a couple of them being redundant.

There has been bacon. An inordinate amount of bacon. You know who you are bacon people.

There has been bugs, biting bugs, brightly colored bugs and bugs with nobs and bumps and some comparison or referrals of those nobs and bumps.

There have been pics of camping, boats, locks, dogs, kids, doors, countryside, and cocktails.

There has been lurking in bushes, mention of of some sort of funny pills, and watermelon seed spitting on guest books.

There has been.....(leans in closer and whispers)....some sort of "leakage" over at Marianne's page. Proceed with caution when venturing in that direction.

Birds, birds who eat bones for meals and missing chocolates.

The multiply world has gone nuts today, and I love it.

Keep up the blogging peeps, it has been like a breath of fresh air to log in and see and read what is going on in your lives. Too see that there are people still here, alive and kicking and smelling of bacon.

I even feel inspired to maybe actually set outside and take a few pics in this 100 degree heat... well, that is if I can un-glue myself from my seat from all of the entertainment...

 

13 comments:

  1. So what's this a re-cap??? One of your ploys to confuddle us all into thinking this is to be considered a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it's not working huh? Rats! I will post another blog later today ;)

    (walks away mumbling and grumbling about the blogging police)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she calls that a blog , hey??? .......................rofl..................all our fault??.................who started it, hey????????

    no no no no..................enough moaning here and get real and give us a real blog, a newsie blog, that other stuff we know already and you moaned at it already nearly killing poor Sharon in the process, watch out, Russell has been to store and I have got in a new supply of cucumbers.............just a friendly warning...........ooops he forgot to buy chocolate, but then again you don't deserve any, so there...................hey !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee Vic, I love the new glasses, they look good on you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came twirling by to see what you wrote, Vic.

    Shuffle step..hop..shuffle step.....kick ball change...boogie woogie...kick ball change....shuffle step..hop.

    Taking a bow. *hee hee hee*

    ReplyDelete
  6. That an odd bog Vic as misty said you are recapping ,and I see you have had you hair done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, okay...a new blog is posted...I have redeemed myself!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. DANG . . . I miss ALL the fun . . .

    *I* smell no bacon . . . *I* didn't get to see oz's ruffly drawers . . . *I* missed all the dancing . . . and to be honest, I am NOT sad to have missed all the bugs . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. So this is what happens when the caretakers of the nursing home take a break.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pops up from her deep slumber...ruffly drawers..bugs..dancing..where was I??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dang missed the lot will have to cook my own bacon I suppose.........

    ReplyDelete