Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Entry for August 16, 2006

It's all Vero's fault.....



She did it....



She started this "Vero affect" and now it's sweeping the blog pages.



I visited Angie's page, she has gone crazy.



I visited Possum"s page, she is quoting poetry.



I went back to Vero's page, and she is doing it over and over.



My head hurts, I have been booted off twice trying to do the Vero affect.



But I am trying again, just out of pure stubbornness...



So here goes....



Hate to tell you this Jim...but I stole your goats. If this Vero affect stuff works you will see a picture of the pilfered pets....



Jims_goats_stolen">goats



Now I know how much you like your goats, I can tell by how ya take care of them, but they kind of scare me a bit Jim....I  think  ya might like them a bit more than ya should . After all they are just goats....



goat">goat with braces



But that one goat.....that one old goat of yours is really scarey.....



jimmygoatgruff">Got Jim's Goat

 

 

Comments

(14 total)

Ohhh Vic I love it!!! Ya did good girlfriend...hugssss

Wednesday August 16, 2006 - 03:02pm (EDT)

LOLOLOLOLOL......Angie I think we've been had.... innocent lil Miss Vic has been holding out on us....Hey, Vic, watch out for that horny one. Nice goin..... clappin with glee!!!!!

Wednesday August 16, 2006 - 03:19pm (EDT)

Took me half a dozen tries, I kept getting booted off...not sure if it's me, my computer...or Jim put a hex on me because of the goats,lol.

Wednesday August 16, 2006 - 02:24pm (CDT)

Oh my gossssssssh....VIC!!! you are awesomeeee....how'd you do that? ya gotta give classes:P Jim Goat is sooooo well...ummmmmm....cute....pssssttt...(skeery):D:P

Wednesday August 16, 2006 - 03:27pm (EDT)

LOL, dang your lil pink hide!!!!!! You got my goat for sure ya lil stinker!!!! Now yall know what I'd look like with hair....and horns. Everything else is pretty much on the money. lol. Not baaaaad.

Wednesday August 16, 2006 - 02:55pm (CDT)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh laffin laffin !!!! Now I know I'm a gonna get me one of them super-duper photo programs..... That's soooooooooo funny.Jim never looked so good!!!!!! Hahahahaha.

Wednesday August 16, 2006 - 05:09pm (EDT)

Roflol.. Oh Vic this was a great laugh to come home to.

Wednesday August 16, 2006 - 04:50pm (CDT)

LMBAOPIMP!!!! Yup Jim she got yer goat for sure....leave her some ummmm chocolate coated candies for sure:):):):)

Wednesday August 16, 2006 - 05:55pm (EDT)

Something about goats and...stubborness...comes to mind. LOL! Well done, ms viccles! (hugs)

Thursday August 17, 2006 - 08:44am (EST)

Pssssttt...I am willing to um...er....send Jim's goat over to graze on your blog pages...Just leave Jim a ransome note on his page telling him it stays there till he sends ya chocolates,lol,lol.

Wednesday August 16, 2006 - 06:46pm (CDT)

: | Does this make me a sumbuck?

Wednesday August 16, 2006 - 07:51pm (CDT)

That cookie sure does look good :| :P

Thursday August 17, 2006 - 06:40am (EDT)

ooo i know this isn't the best way to introduce myself - but it should be effect :| not affect :|

Thursday August 17, 2006 - 08:46pm (EDT)

Lol,lol...where were ya umbumble when I needed ya?...

Thursday August 17, 2006 - 08:36pm (CDT)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment