Saturday, August 12, 2006

Entry for August 12, 2006

Egads I have been tagged....



I was chased...., roped....sat on by a furry creature.... my arms and legs were sticking straight up  in the air while she whipped that rope around me and stapled a plastic tag in my ear..... Well that didn't really happen, but that is how we tag stuff in Nebraska.... Thank goodness I was able to talk her into putting the branding iron away.....



I have come to the conclusion that the people making those chain letter e-mails are somehow behind this tagging stuff....



I know...I know....pick 5 "used to be" friends to tag and they send ya all those e-mail fwd's as payback....So here goes....guess there are rules to follow too......of all the nerve...





Ah shoot.....forgot the rules already...hmmm I better go back and look....



Hold on everyone...I know you are on the edge of your seats.....









Okay I am back...I can hear the big sighs of relief....



Okay stick your arm out in that pile of junk on your computer desk.....fumble thru the chocolate and mintie wrappers till you feel anything that resembles a book..... It has to be only 18 inches away so if you got long arms...bend them a little.



Go to page 123......



Down to line 5....



Tell the title of the book, who wrote it, and tell us the sentence.... then tag 5 more people.



Oh yeah...guess I have to do that and tell my answers....... (reaching now)



Uhoh...it's the phone book.... page 123... it says...



well.....



Maybe I better not give out their phone number and address, they might be a little miffed. But hey it could be fun if we all called them and told them they won the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes.



Hmmm okay reaching for the second closest book.....



Taylor's Guide to Houseplants... I am assuming it is written by someone named Taylor.....



Yep...Norman Taylor....



thumbing thru to page 123....Um....it's a picture ... okay maybe now would be a good time to tell those 5 friends I am tagging.....if ya got picture books like me....ya can describe the picture.



Picture is of "Sophrolaeliocattleya" and the description on the side....line 5 says....



"p.323..."



Evidently you have to go to page 323 to read about it's growing instructions. Well this is where the buck stops people.... I am not ruining the plot, you will have to get your own copy to see how it ends.



Okay the 5 lucky grand prize winners are:



Misty, Dixie, Merry, Lara, and Buffy..... you lucky ducks









Comments

(5 total)

arggggg!!! I've been tagged!! and I thought I had won a Grand Prize:( Mercy I will have to try my hand at this but don't know if I can play the game right lollol I have save the instructions and will go in search of a book soon....looks like I will have to make some more victims...er friends to play also lollol
Thanks Vickles!

Saturday August 12, 2006 - 09:40pm (EDT)

Lol Dixie....just pick 5 people ya never hear from anyways,lol.

Ya just can't turn your back on those possums!!

Saturday August 12, 2006 - 08:43pm (CDT)

See? If you'd a shot her tires out you wouldn't be strapped across the hood of her car right now.

Saturday August 12, 2006 - 08:55pm (CDT)

The least ya could do is help me Jim instead of waving and shaking your can while standing in the middle of the road with miss Daisy...

Saturday August 12, 2006 - 10:19pm (CDT)

LMBAOPIMP!

Sunday August 13, 2006 - 01:45pm (EDT)








 

No comments:

Post a Comment