Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Entry for July 26, 2006

I love the Far Side....

Simply love the humor of  Gary Larson.

It is droll, it's sarcastic at times, it's off kilter....it's out there...



But I get it..... I just get it.



Looking back at my last blog entry. I got to thinking how many people had read that blog and were scratching their heads. After all, what person in their right mind would be typing in a blog after midnight about french fries? Someone with wayyyyyyy too much time on their hands, or someone just a little out there.



I can imagine a few puzzled looks...the arching of the eyebrow...the pursing of lips....the "uhoh" mindset of what was she thinking.....(or smoking?)



I got to thinking of humor and how different things tickle our funnybones. That  humor can be obvious or obscure.



I love humor...and I love humor in people, and people with humor, and humor in life. I think if you look hard enough you can find humor in most things, irony in others. Some may even accuse me of not being serious enough, and they just don't get me....that's okay.



So tonight....my blog won't be about french fries....the lotto (and no I haven't checked my numbers yet Dixie,lol)....or about cabbages, or aliens, or anything too off the wall.



It's just about humor....where you find it......and that you find it in yourself.



Yep, I love  the Far Side....I just get it....



And I encourage you to take a stroll to your  "far side"



......and get it too


 

Comments

(2 total)

Hey Vic,

That is sooo true! You do have a great sense of humour. Love your blogs. Have a great day!

Hugsss,
Alicia

Wednesday July 26, 2006 - 11:14pm (PDT)

Me Pink Haired Princess, you are the fun lovingest kid I know....get on that bike and peddle...yeah....peddle to the Far Side where I live...the Far Side of the Moon:):) PS I'll take my money in small bills.... oh heck large ones are just fine too!!! pssssst I've always been crazy...keeps me from going insane hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment