Monday, July 17, 2006

Entry for July 17, 2006

Well here it is my first blog,...I had thought I had so much to say...But as I sit here and stare at this little box, ...I wonder



I have visited so many blog pages, hopping randomly from spots on the web. Reading about relationships, make-ups and break-ups. Blogs from aspiring writers of novels, of cooking and traveling...rants and raves from social issues, to the bemoaning of cheese from a cat lady. Role players, and the retired, teens and their music, sex quizzes, quilts, pride of family, and of aliens (which in some families would be considered the same). I read of accomplishments and gardens, of flying-kilt wearing Scotsmen, and of a true Southern belle.



I sit here and I wonder of what to say and how to say it...is it of importance?



Probably not...



Will it make a change or change someone?



Probably not ...



But I will think of something to write in my blog....something to say....from my own little box that is connected to so many other little boxes. Connected thru friendships, ...thru acquaintances...and thru pure happenstance.



Today I leave you the lyrics from a song of one my favorite singers.... have a beautiful ride.



Life Ain't  Always Beautiful

by Gary Allen



Life ain't always beautiful. Sometimes its  just plain hard.

Life can knock you down, it can break you're heart.

Life ain't always beautiful, you think you're on your way. It's just a dead

end road at the end of the day.

But the struggles make you stronger, and the changes make you wise.

And happiness has it's own way of taking it's own sweet time.

No, life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride.



Life ain't always beautiful, some days I miss your smile.

I get tired of walking all these lonely miles.

And I wish for just one minute, I could see your pretty face.

I can dream, but life don't work that way.

But the struggles make me stronger,and the changes make me wise.

And happiness has it's own way, of taking it's sweet time.

No, life ain't always beautiful, but I know I will be fine.

Hey, life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride.

What a beautiful ride.



COMMENTS:
 

Excellent song Vic - heard it for the first time this past weekend! I look forward to reading future blogs - it has become one of my favourite pastimes, both writing and reading...keep it up girl!

Tuesday July 18, 2006 - 02:11am (EDT)

Ms Viccles, it's a treat to see your words. Noone with as much warmth as you possess could write anything that was other than readable! I'll be checking back, for sure! (hugs)

Tuesday July 18, 2006 - 04:22pm (EST)





No comments:

Post a Comment