Saturday, July 22, 2006

Entry for July 21, 2006

Happy Friday!....



Woke up to the lovely soft pattering of rain falling from the eaves. Those wonderful overcast,cloudy days that makes you want to cozy up to a good book, a good movie, a special someone, or in today's case, my computer monitor,lol.



Now don't laugh,..... you know yourself...... the day is not complete if you haven't logged on at least once,to check in with your own cyber world...







Today I am leaving a link, for my fellow bluegrass lovers.....





http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/greencards2



selection #5 ...."Time"....is my favorite of the album.... enjoy







and if you can't hear the music, try www.bn.com (barnes and noble) to hear a preview of the album...



 

Comments

(1 total)

I'm off to work ms viccles (and yep, admitting to logging on to my little bit of the cyber world beforehand LOL). I'll be checking that bluegrass site when I get home, for sure! Did I ever tell you about being with mopsy & mtn at Sim's BBQ in the NC hills? Live bluegrass band up on the modest timber stage, LOTS of cloggers, well, clogging, the aromas from the bbq grill wafting over all, and dear M & M keeping me company. I often daydream about being back there. It was magical! Kind of like your image (above) in my mind...almost, but not quite tangible, now that I'm back home, waaay across the ocean. ((hugs))


































No comments:

Post a Comment