Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Testing...testing...testing...

Pay me no attention, I am just puttering around a bit and trying to find my barings. I am blaming all of my mental confusion on Cyn for wandering over here to "Multiply" and making it hard for me to keep an eye on her. Tomorrow I will blame my mental confusion on someone else, ...(so feel free to step right up to volunteer for that spot).

I don't really have anything much to say for my first blog entry other than... "hi". I will get back to ya when I have something of more interest... til then, nap hard!


 

4 comments:

  1. Yeah there ya go Accessing the Blame! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm yeah lets blame Cyn for all this confusion..yup yup wasn't me...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Sis...I have been transfee my blogs from 360..But I did a few test also..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you get your bearings...share them!

    ReplyDelete