Friday, October 12, 2007

Entry for October 12, 2007 - Duped by a Zombie...


Thump...thump...thump.....

If you haven't noticed by now, I have lost my head. Yes that rascally Scaretaker was lurking in my mailbox this evening as I went to read my e-mail. It was with a scowl that I opened my e-mail attachment and found my pink tresses now being admired (and acquired) by Gloggy's latest creature feature. I knew, I just knew he would be snickering and snorting that New Zealand chipmunk-accented laugh of his while he calmly detached my head graphically and pasted it into the loving arms of his zombie pic.

Now normally I would think nothing of loosing my head, usually I do that quite frequently at the most inappropriate times too.... But yesterday I had a very late night chat with the zombie maker. I distinctly told him "NO"...you can't have my head, which only seemed to make him desire it more. It was with a lot of arm twisting, (and yes zombie's arms can be twisted round and round many times) that I thought we had come to a mutual agreement....be nice to Vic and let her keep her head.

Was it pure bedevilment? Was it a mean mischieveous streak? Was it the fact that zombies hate to be told no? I even at the time of the argument, was furiously Googling for a neck brace to paste on my poor avatar. I made threats, I called him stinky farts, and I told him his Scaretaker zombie ran like a girl.

I guess zombies take exception to being told they run funny. I think he already knew the stinkyfarts were a given, we all knew he smelled....zombie or no zombie.

I know it was with fiendish glee he took my head. But now is my turn to warn the Scaretaker Zombie head stealer... you are stuck with me. Yes, my head will be rolling right along behind you everywhere you go..... Chattering incessantly, singing show tunes, and generally making myself a pain in the neck...er head....

Yes you have done it now Mr. Scaretaker Zombie dude.... you have created a monster,....and it's me!




No comments:

Post a Comment