Thursday, June 28, 2007

Entry for June 28, 2007 - Vic Munster...



I can not tell you guys anything.

I blogged the other day on my poor wrenched ankle,..(bytheway thanks to those of you who were somewhat sympathetic to my plight)... and tonight as I finally hobbled my way back to the computer desk to log into my e-mail, what do I find but a little graphic in my in-box.

My dear, dear, VERY dear friend Wukky having picked up on a sentence in the previous blog about having a "Herman Munster-like gait" had graciously made me a little Vic Munster avatar. Upon seeing it, I wanted to assure all of you in 360 that Halloween had not come early this year.... Nor had I been out in public without my make-up on, or had been beaten by the ugly stick....or in this case, the ugly tree!

The graphic did give me a giggle or two, but I have a feeling it had an underlying meaning. As most of you know Wukky and Gloggy will be soon starting up on their blogging tour of North America. I think the avatar was left in my in-box much like a dead chicken is left on someone's door step as a sign or warning. I have a sneaking suspicion that Wukky may very well be our own 360 mafia "Blogfather".

I am now on tenderhooks worrying that Gloggy and Wukky's visit has to go as smoothly as possible. That they have the best accomodations, the finest foods, and that every attention to detail is given to assure their comfort and blogging entertainment.

I KNOW I can count on each and everyone of you to help fulfill that mission.

They will be arriving soon....

....and the red carpet treatment will be rolled out...

...and when they make their way across the U.S to my home state of Nebraska,...

.... I will greet them with a small kiss on the ring of Blogfather Wukky,.... and with the best curtsey I can "Munster"....





No comments:

Post a Comment