Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Entry for June 18, 2007 - Feels Like Christmas...

I was lucky to find myself the recipient of not one but two gifts from a couple of bloggers in a fun sort of tag game. MkChippy graciously took into account that all girls like to feel pretty and has given me a lovely wig to sport when I am feeling the need for a change.

wig_from_mkchippy">.

Dixie appealing to the chocolate loving side of me, gifted me with a lovely chocolate jelly ring, which I am hoping really is edible and not some sort of chocolate flavored teething ring of sorts!

chocolate jelly ring from dixie">.

I was then suppose to give back to them a gift as well...I thought and thought what lovely gift to get an equally lovely person as Dixie. After seeing the gift she got from MkChippy, I thought it only fitting that I should get her a flyswatter to swat away all the guys who will be chasing her after seeing that shirt she is wearing...

flyswatter_for_Dixie">.

I then selected for MkChippy, a thumb wrestling game for hours of enjoyment when he is bored and no one is on-line to entertain him...

PRO-THUMB-WRESTLING_MkChippy">.

While shopping, I spied a few gifts for others...

Jim_nose_picker">.

Now,not only can Jimwoodkrvr, pick his nose, but he has a choice of what kind of nose to pick. A sure fire way to keep him picking for hours...

canadian breath spray_Misty">.

For Misty on those days she is not quite feeling herself. One or two quick sprays and she is back to feeling Canadian. I was tempted to try it myself but thought mabye I would be considered un-American if I did...

flatscreen tv_Cyn_JD">.

What better way for Cyn and JD to enjoy their new wood floors in their living room, then to sit in their living room while watching their new FLAT SCREEN TV!!...No need to thank me you two, nothing but the best for my friends...

Bubs_kingweinerdog">.

For my friend Bubs,... I couldn't help myself, I saw it and had to get it. Nothing screams style more than polyester, rhinestones, and a pompador. I know you will be rocking out and singing "You ain't nothing but a weiner dog" when you get behind closed doors...(or at least we hope the doors are closed, bolted, and sound proof)...

redneck_measure">.

For Hillbilly and his fishing buddies, when they go fishing. They might not always catch the girls, but they can always catch happy hour. They will now be able to measure the fish and their tall tales...

backwardsclock">.

For all of my blog friends. A new clock for when we never seem to have enough time...

Having just done a tag not too long ago, I won't make anyone continue the gift exchange tag unless they want to. If anyone is interested,....Copied from MkChippy's blog, here is how the gift exchange works:

Here are the "rules". . . Start with the picture of the gift you received. Give out at least 5 presents, including (hopefully) one for the person who sent you a Virtual Tacky Gift in the first place. Gifts can be something funny/ugly/silly you own… but if that’s too much work, go ahead and “shop” on Google Images. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment