Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Entry for September 27, 2006 - Back from Wuk Wuk

I'm back.



After less than a week at the land of Wuk Wuk, the powers that be have set me free. Actually I think it was more  of the cost of keeping me in chocolate that was behind  the real reason for letting me go.



I personally want to thank each and everyone of you that came to my defense and valiantly tried to rescue me....



Mahvin thanks for sending in your Orc Army headed by Warlord Barghus. It's a shame that you got lost and invaded the wrong country while looking for me. It's the thought that counts...( Next time stop and ask for directions...I know this is such a guy thing).



Jim much appreciation for the offer of sending in your toy plastic green army men. And once you have gotten off the floor from playing with them, I am sure we will see you posting more in your blog.



Judy, the Star Trek action figures you brought along to help Jim with his plastic green army men was a nice addition. I tried my hardest to get one of them to beam me up some extra chocolate.  Jim though, is in the corner pouting because you are a girl and have way cooler action figures than him. Maybe you could offer to set up a play date one day with him so his feeling won't get hurt.



Mac, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles you brought, added a touch of class to my rescue party. However I am still not forgiving you for leaning over and asking Wukky if he could keep me longer. I have my eye on you.....(and it's the good one too)....



Theresa and your marching army of Post-Menopausal Woman, I know struck fear into every man between here and Wuk Wuk. There are reported cases of men offering to do dishes and taking out the trash in order not to be caught in the line of you and your army. Rumors of expansion as the momentum gains, is spreading over the blogging world. Maybe by Saturday we can storm the mall and do some serious butt-kicking...um...I mean shopping....



Gloggy....."the sweet one"....words can not express the look on my face when you arrived in your butterfly wings and speedo to save me. I am sure you were trying to take Wukky and the band of black gnomes by surprise. But either Wukky has bad eyesight or he has seen much worse things than you in your speedos. Sorry about you getting caught and being shackled to the wall of the cave. It was nice to have you hanging around though...



Super Secret Agent Angie...what can I say....you saved the day. You rescued Gloggy from the evil Wukky and set me free.



There I was, surrounded by black gnomes waiting on me hand and foot, eating endless chocolates, and watching reruns of  "The Dixie Show" on tv..... gee...thanks...really....thanks a lot... (I knew it couldn't last).



So I am back...for better or for worse...



You are stuck with me, and you have Angie to thank for that...



Please don't rush her blog all at once, ....give her a five minute head start....she is still talking into her shoe.














No comments:

Post a Comment