Monday, October 29, 2012

Take 2...

Well here I go again, trying to do some clean-up and housekeeping over here. I sort of messed things up a bit when importing my old blogs over here and made them all private. I later got to thinking what is the purpose of making them private when a blog is meant to be open, to be read and commented on. So I deleted my old account, re-imported the old blog again and hopefully it is all fixed and looking more tidy.

It will of course mean that I have to re-add those few people who I was following, so my apologies in advance to you and hopefully your inbox won't be flooded with all of my imported blogs.

I may have to look around to see if I can find a way to prevent that from happening before adding anyone first. But given my short attention span, reluctance to do anything too mind bending, I might cave in and just hit that "follow" button anyways.

Yeah, I am lazy like that. Guess most of you will have guessed that by now.

To all of the new people who stumble across my blog, a big hello! And to those "old timers" who have known me for years on here from other blog sites a big hello as well.

I guess it's about that time to buckle down and get back to this blogging stuff and quit dragging my feet. It's sad when things change and our comfortable places are replaced with new places and surroundings, but I will persevere...

I think...

As for my spelling and typos, they will continual in all of their grammarical glory. I don't know if "grammarical" is even a word, but that is another thing I guess you should know about me if you don't already. New words can and will appear from time to time, despite any objections from Webster's dictionary. And hey, if those words actually turn out to be real words afterall, a big pat on my back with rewards of chocolates for my wordy prowess.

So it's onward and forward after going backwards. Sorta like the hokey pokey. It all gets shaken up in the end anyways...

1 comment:

  1. uhh.. where did you say the "follow" button was?

    I'm trying to follow you but i cant find it?

    ReplyDelete