Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Entry for December 06, 2006 - T'was a Blog Before Christmas...





T'was a blog before Christmas, and all across the internet,

Blogs were being posted,  and more comments to write yet.

A stocking was gone, taken by a pink thief,

Vero's hope  that cold toes, would soon find relief.



Beautiful poems, composed and written by Farrell,

Promises by Judy, of visits to Cracker Barrell.

Teddy bears crafted and sewn by a nice guy,

Buffy's new home, many things yet to buy.



Fun graphics, a coloring challenge, given by Shandie,

Adament refusal from Sue, of anything made of candy.

Gloggy and Wukky, continuing a feud,

A splog by Spotty of  sex and of lewd.



The moon of a Possum, posted from down under,

Mahvin gone missing, we all start to wonder.

Snowballs being tossed, and posted so quick,

It must be that Misty, up to old trick.



Just when I think I have surely seen it all,

Jim's head in a snowbank,... abnormally large nostril.

Recipes and cooking of Mac's a big passion,

More pics and modeling of Angie's new fashion.



On Theresa! On Lara! On Hill Billy and Zim!

On Lor! On Lela! Blog on,...on  a whim.

On rednecks and roadkill, whatever you think,

On Bubbas and JD's, a little flirt and a wink.



Fran, and Judy, and Bonnie, new bloggers are posting,

Your time is soon coming, expect a good roasting.

Smiles and giggles and pictures by Sue,

Cutting and pasting without any glue.



A blog on elves, imps, a little Pixie,

Laughing My Arse Off, with a Southern Dixie.

Sombre and provoking blogs by Silverfox,

Wish hugs could be sent thru this little box.



Quiet bloggers Sprk, Maria, and Gingamgal,

My newest blog friend, Sue's hubby - Michael.

More bloggers showing, on my friend's list,

Too quiet, no blogs, oh what they miss!



My eyes how they twinkle, the grins are contagious,

Your stories and antics, they can be outrageous.

The giggles they start, in a small rumble,

How can anyone even post, a tiny grumble?



My fingertips poised above keyboard, mid-air...

A serious comment by me, often quite rare.

A stifled giggle, laugh, or another big snort,

Compounded daily, by a similiar cohort.



Sometimes blogging and writing seems like hard work,

Hopefully most times, I don't seem like a jerk.

Thinking and typing,..typos I do make,

Backspacing, rereading, time it does take.



Sitting and reading in my computer chair,

Of friends and blogs, and of people,  I do care.

Holiday wishes  of Peace and good cheer,

Oft times, I am ...a big pain, in the rear!










No comments:

Post a Comment