Friday, January 22, 2010

...and a little more...

 

More giggles to start your day, hopefully some of the newer blog friends on my list won't mind being my latest ..er, ah...victims of humor.

 

                                                     Aspiring author Ian...

 

                           Mad Scientist Wabbit (Trudi) shrinking George down to size...

 

                  Misty keeping Geoff in line the best way she knows how, with duct tape...

 

 

                                     Zzee in one of her many yoga positions...

 

Okay you can all breath a sigh of relief, that is it for awhile...

19 comments:

  1. My winning smile still shines through! lol I am flattered, Vic. Thank you for using me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol..now IF ONLY my legs were that slim...sigh. Wait..those ARE legs right? How many do I have? Is there a manual for untangling yourself. Hahh..you should have seen me at this evening's session..I was waltzing with my own big toes. Err..mmm..nevermind..even I had a ghastly visual. Thankyou me Vicclekins...they are all hilarious. I love Ian's best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahaha Will Ya look at the expression of Geoff's kisser.
    hahahahahahaha zzee ...hey zzzeeee the phone is ringing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol..answers phone with my yogic powers..ello...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zee kinda looks like Gumby in that outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Misty and Wabbit sure have big grins concerning their evil treatment of men, lol. Duct tape and shrink beams. Wabbit shrinks em and Misty Wraps em.

    No wonder Ian is drawing a blank. Safer that way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too much time on your hands again I see. - you clever little person - you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Touch my brownies and the consequences will visit on your head lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Viccles knows all of us much too well - falls over lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. just as well you do not know all our secrets

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank God I havn't posted a head shot hate to think what i'd end up as

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think we ought to change your name to Miss Mischief. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the giggle Vic.. the gumby pose of Zee had me howling!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are all laughing at my ''expanse'' now.

    ReplyDelete