Friday, July 18, 2008

Captain's Log: Stardate 0719.8....

 

 

 

Captain's Log: Stardate 0719.8...

Happy Birthday MkChippy! I am sure it only seems like it was light years away since your first days of blogging. Enjoy your day at being at the helm of your blog-ship.

Live long and prosper...and all of that other Star Trek stuff I can't remember,lol....

 

(p.s...you are not under Romulan attack, the smoke is from the birthday cake... Thanks kezza for letting us know the exact year it was for MkChippy, I would have been wrong on the candles...wink)....

 

16 comments:

  1. Love the pic - I have nicked it for my page, thank you. I will get the Chief Engineer to oil your tricycle for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vic, that phot... It ROCKS... I am rolling... Ha ha ha... great job!!!! Happy Birthday MKC!!! What a blessing to have wonderful friends....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Vic, that is a scream! You're so creative! Happy Birthday Mr. McChippy, even tho I dunno yah, have a great b.day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Viccles, you made me have to think too early, great job, I wimped out and just sent an HTML.......LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband loves 7 of 9, but this gal's personality was so incredibly special.
    Not mcChippy, whatsername with the slimy greyish skin. i'm such a nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vic this is brilliant. You are a very creative person. Really love that picture, I see he has already pinched it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blog is great as usual. I don't know McChippy but a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep.... another great blog. Happy Birthday to ya MKChippy! walks off laughing about the smoke from the candles.......Romulan attack....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. psssssst!!! Vic...This is terrific and you sure made Chippy a hottie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining in the Star Trek fun on my birthday.!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am here for the cake!!???!! Where is my share???

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great Vic...my he looks good to be 183. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. mkchippy, the bathroom is the 2nd door on the right. Happy 183rd birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant as always 'Vic of Nine' !!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LMBAOLOLLOL Beam me up snotty....

    ReplyDelete