Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wukky's Dilemma...


 


Wukky: "Uh oh"....(flaps arms, shakes bootie, crosses legs)...

Gloggy: "Wow Wukky you can really do the chicken dance, well!"....

Wukky: "I am not doing the chicken dance, I have to go pee"...

Gloggy: "I told you Wukky to go before we got abducted"...

Wukky: "I didn't have to go then...I can't help it that my zipper is stuck on my space suit"....

Gloggy: "Don't get your zipper rusty or we will never get you out of it"....

Wukky: "Gloggy what are you doing with that giant can opener?"...

Gloggy: "Don't worry Wukky I will have you out of that tin can of a space suit in a jiffy"...

Wukky: "Hey!...Watch where you point that thing"....

Gloggy: "This may take awhile"....


Chicken: "You could always use those flaming candles off his birthday cake as a blow torch".....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY WUKKY!!!

5 comments:

  1. if I were the aliens I would be scared too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny, I bookmarked Wukky so I could run over to see the video, as it would not play here. I recall you talking about these two when I was on yahoo. Enjoy the Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still looking for the zipper...... giggle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knowing Wukky and Gloggy makes me want to be an alien. lol

    ReplyDelete