Friday, July 6, 2007

Entry for July 06, 2007 - What's for Lunch?


The other day I was reading a blog over at Mahvin's and he was bemoaning the fact that a blogging friend of his no longer had his blog up. One of the favorite features of that blog was his daily pic of what he was having for lunch for that day. I commented on Mahvin's blog that I would post my lunch pics but they would be boring stuff...mainly leftovers.

Living in the boonies, I am not privy to take out or fancy meals. Most of my lunches are boring, quick thrown together stuff. However Mahvin assured me that boring lunches were better than no lunches at all, and he needed his "fix".....

So today's blog is for you Mahvin. Till I get a new digital camera, today's lunch comes to you via google...but it was what I actually had for lunch today. Peanutbutter and jelly with two oreo cookies... (I ate the cookies first).

Now I know out of all those friends on my blogging list, some of you with digital cameras surely had to have had a more interesting lunch than PBJ....so this week-end I challenge ya to post your lunch pics for Mahvin...go on and spruce them up with a garnish or even a flower if ya want. Who knows, if any of ya have anything good, I might even trade ya for my cookies...

Bon Appetite'!

No comments:

Post a Comment