Sunday, April 15, 2007

Entry for April 15, 2007 - Mama, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys...



Wukky: Hurry up Cobbers, Cyn will be hot on our trail...

Gloggy: I think she is gaining on us....

Wukky: Giddy-up ...faster...faster....

Gloggy: Mount up JD or we will leave you in our dust...

JD: I don't think my horse likes me....it bucked me off...

Wukky: Bugger it, if ya don't saddle up we will leave you behind...

Gloggy:....(Gulp)... I think I hear Cyn coming....

JD: Don't leave me!...Don't leave me! You know if Cyn catches me she will string me up from the tallest tree!...

Wukky: Better you than us mate...

Gloggy: I am getting dizzy....

Wukky: Can't you go any faster? I almost over took you in that last lap....

Gloggy: Crikey!...I am almost out of quarters...

JD:....(Whimper).....



Meanwhile, back at Cyn's Bunkhouse .....



No comments:

Post a Comment