Saturday, March 10, 2007

Entry for March 10, 2007 - Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh...



(With apologies to Alan Sherman)....


Hello Muddah, hello Fadduh,
Here I am upon the water
On a cruise ship to down under
If I make it there alive, t'will be a wonder.

The cruise ship it keeps rolling
With the waves to and fro'ing
A huge buffet was for dinner
Hurled all night, today I am looking thinner.

All the passengers at the poolside
On my lounge chair, queasy inside
In the bright sun oh will I learn
Don't fall asleep or you will get a bad sunburn.

In my grass skirt learning the hula
It chaffes and itch, don't let them fool ya
Rash breaking out- I'm not so hardy
The music's playing, they're having a big party.

Take me home, oh muddah fadduh,Take me home, I hate the wadduh
Don't leave me by the railing,Where I might fall over while sailing.
Take me home, I promise I will not make noise,Or mess the house with all my toys,
Oh please don't make me stay, I've been here one whole day....

Dearest fadduh, darling muddah
How's my precious little bruddah?
Let me come home if ya miss me
I will even let Aunt Bertha hug and kiss me.

Wait a minute, we've stopped sailing,
Guys in kilts, bagpipes wailing,
Wukky's swimsuit, it's not better,
Muddah Fadduh please respond to my letter.



No comments:

Post a Comment