Thursday, June 30, 2011

Quiet Rumors...

 

It has been quiet on Multiply lately. Some people especially have been particularly quiet or just been missing altogether. Life gets busy for all of us and sometimes there is just not enough hours in the day to do everything, including blogging.

There have been some rumors floating around lately and more than one of them may have a grain of truth to them. Not that I like to gossip, but have you heard the latest?

Vero fell into her pond while trying to kiss one too many frogs and toads. The doctors think that in time those warts will disappear from her lips.

MkChippy and Des were detained 9 days while on their 12 day trip. They were allowed to finally board the plane when blood tests, body scans, and birth certificates were found to prove they were in fact originally from Hawaii and related to that guy who sings "Tiny Bubbles".

ZZee really did melt after all those warnings about how hot it was over in India. She is currently on ice in the freezer and comes out only for parties and frozen daiquiris.

Mac has never left the side of his tomato plants since he put in his garden. He has been seen feverishly mumbling to his plants, "must beat Vero, must have first tomatoes".

Trudi has been busy building an ark. So far she has two dogs, two birds and 31 cats on board.

John has become a certified organic dairy farmer. He has two cows, and so far only one of them has been doing all the work,... that is no bull.

Gloggy and Wukky have literally become joined at the hip. They work small carnivals and fairs on week-ends and hope to tour in the near future.

Greg's old one horse town has expanded to two horses and a mule. Expect to see a Wal-mart pop up any day now.

Sharon's days are filled with the continual demands of her wildlife critters. Leroy is currently building small condos and they are looking to expand soon.

Glenda has been mowing her yard for 269 days straight...on the same tank of gas.

Tania has gone missing. Fliers have been posted and several received an e-mail that she would only show up once a reward was offered. Please contribute to the find Tania cause.

Geoff was last seen chasing two young nurses down the hall. It wasn't even five minutes later he was reported to have been running back in the other direction when a large nurse with 2 moles and multiple chin hairs was after him with a big needle.

Robert and Sally met up with, and joined a rogue band of gypsies on their last caravan trip. Sally now sells beaded necklaces while Robert tells fortunes.

Ghiana came across Robert and Sally while on her last trip. She wasn't thrilled with Robert's prediction and wants a refund.

Acme was last seen trimming his yard with a pair of grass shears, carefully measuring each blade of grass with a ruler. He denies being obsessive compulsive.

Roo has yet to have a day off from being a secretary for her Umbearable boss.

Sno really has gone mad and is in some obscure mental institute.... I can type stuff like that cause she has been missing for so long.

George has found a new passion... Shoes. He spends all of his spare time at the mall strutting his stuff while undecided on the open toed pumps or the espadrilles.

Ian has become a famous author and in his rise from obscurity, now hides in seclusion while working on his fourth new novel.

Misty has been laying low after her trip to the US. It was only after a large cash payoff that the border guards allowed her to cross back over to Canada. She has risen on the US's FBI list to number 13.

The Great and powerful Mr. Oz is busy trying to reunite the band Toto. They are hoping to tour with a number of 80's big hair rock bands. Yes, I am proud to say I am one of their groupies.

Oletimes' laptop short circuited when she fell asleep on it while waiting for a new post to pop up. She hopes to get a new computer soon and to overcome her drooling while she sleeps.

Terrence is on a bike across Canada trip. He has logged 2,458 miles so far and hasn't even left the city limits. Piper refuses to go any further until he gets a new GPS.

Shane has developed a solar powered robot that heats, cools and gives foot massages all at the same time.... It was his wife's idea about the foot massages.

Guy has gone fishing and was seen napping while under a large shade tree with a line tied to his big toe. He now really has a big fish story to tell when he whips off his shoe and tells them the story of how the big one got away...with his toe.

Yar was last seen at the police station reporting theft of his new garden lights. He vows to catch the perpetrator if it's the last thing he does.... Misty sent me a new set of garden lights for my birthday which is months away... I think I may have been set up...

It's all true, all of the above... I got it from a reliable source.

I read it all in an e-mail from Settie.

 

 

 

 

22 comments:

  1. ROFL!!! Oh Vic...I needed a good laugh this morning and you sure filled that need. This is priceless and everything made me laugh...even if it is someone I don't know well. And it makes me want to be friends with them all. You are a worthy ambassador and entertainer both. And that is not 'gossip'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be pleased to know that I have opted for high heeled boots that come up to my thighs. They go together with the rest of my leather outfit.

    Gotta run. My dominatrix mistress is calling me for another session.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wonderful - I hope I get my refund - lololol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol..ermm...make it a strawberry daiquiri please..and yes..lots of ice.
    Vero must see a witch doctor soon. Oh my God..Mac's first potato popped up on a tomato plant..he did something wrong there, do you think?
    I have implicit faith in Setty's emails...its all true.
    I shall be back again..and again...and...

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I grow up I want to be as creative as Viccles...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shhh..we are not growing up yet.. takes a puff and passes the tomato plant..smoke it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOh OOh OOh vic, you left out Suzi! Ok now how much did she pay you? We all want our share of the bounty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is precious it is -what more can i say - what a work of art thou be viccles

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am quite pleased to announce that a reformed Toto is about to kick off their 2011 world tour and for those of you who just can't wait National Builder Supply is currently running ;-) a sale on Toto toilets! ;-o

    Who can doubt the power of the great Oz? LOL

    I loved the rumors though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vic,
    I like fish but not well enough to clean them. I do like naps under a shade tree or anyplace else. There is a nice little lake close to my house so I'll take your advice and go fishing. I'm over 65 so in Missouri I don't have to buy a lisence. I am going to modify your idea and not use a hook or bait (prevent getting my nap disturbed by catching a fish.) I'll just tie a line, bobber, & sinker to my toe and have a nice nap. Also I got the hint and will post a blog as soon as this is submitted. I also would like to spend more time on Multiply but my Multiply friends are using Facebook and I am just as guilty as they are. I am open for suggestions of how to get us back to using Multiply. Your blog was funny, enjoyable and a good first step to let us know that we met on Multiply and it's good manners to "dance with the one that brung ya." Vic you are a special lady and I thank you for the wake up call about Multiply.

    Guy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm still missing....let me know when the fund is big enough to ge to India.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haahahahaaaaaaaa!! Vic your such a clever lady! I love it....adds to the find Tania fund.....but knows where she is ..but isn't saying......Sue is very rich and she paid Viccles a great Ransom!.....the things money can buy...........

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dang that Settie I told him in confidence that wukky and I were doing the freak circuits,oh the shame, anyone want some candyfloss, toffee apples, roll up, roll up,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shhh..its Tania's birthday today..and remember she mentioned the effiel tower??? Or some such place..thats where she sneaked off to..without us....shocking !

    ReplyDelete
  15. You forgot to mention that you have enlisted yourself as the ship's poopdeck manager. Managing to clean the troop-poop or something similar thereof - at least that was the rumour. lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. I came and read this and then forget to comment or perhaps it was because Bob turned up feeling guilty because he hadn't answered my phone calls. I decided that this was a text version of one of your pictures and had to check that I hadn't turned the HTML off. Good job you didn't try and include all of your 90 contacts, still if normal is anything to go by you have probably covered all those that actually visit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol lol lol......This was so newsy I had to print it out. Never can be to short whilst contemplating.
    lol on zzee and the booze.

    ReplyDelete
  18. rats !!!
    i was hoping to stay off the radar :|

    actually...garden is taking time,daughter was down here last week,and it's berry picking and wine making season *big grin ! *
    that's beside fixing susan's car, resolving a child support snafu, re-grading the driveway,and,and,and..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Greg just called me a mouse....

    ReplyDelete