Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Misty - Thanks for the Memories...

Happy Birthday Misty, I was originally going to make up a new birthday graphic to stick up here or on your guestbook. Looking thru my old graphics though, I came across several things from the past, our past, in our old graphics PSP group so I thought I would post some of them here to give you a chuckle. I know most on here won't know the humor behind them but you will and that is all that counts...

May your day be extra special Misty, I know it's been years and years that we have been connected on here. You ran over my toes first in yahoo chat with your powered 360 computer chair. Was my cohort in terrorizing RRL. Was my mentor in Paint Shop Pro. Helped me to learn html and make a webpage. A lot, quite a lot when I think about what all you taught me on here, and once again I want to say thanks for you and your friendship.

 

Thanks for the memory

Of things I can’t forget

Journeys on the Net

Our wondr’ous time in ladybugs

And chat I won’t forget

How lucky I was

 

And thanks for the memory

Fun and laughs, full of glee

On computer wheel

We had a ball at late night

But we didn’t stop for pleas

How funny it was

 

Now since our late nights I wake up

Smiling on a gray morning after

I long for the sound of more laugher

And then I see the laugh’s on me

But thanks for the memory

 

Of every time a thrill

I’ve been thru the mill

I’ve lived a lot and learned a lot

You taped me up and still

I miss you so much

 

Thanks for the memory

Of how we like to blog

Even in a fog

The bloggers in Multiply

Many hours we did log

How lovely it was

 

Thanks for the memory

Of pictures I destroyed

Blogs that we enjoyed

Today the way things look

I need a book by Sigmund Freud

How brainy he was

 

Gone are those nights on Yahoo chat

Together we would do a great show

But now I begin with the late show

And wish that you

Were playing too

 

I know it’s a fallacy

That people never cry

Misty, that’s a lie

We had our time of mischief

But memories never die

And thank you so much

 

18 comments:

  1. This is so cute,once again your on top ! lovs ya both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great stuff here, Vic...well done! Happy Birthday, Misty(fied)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful blog Vic..I'm sure Misty is having a great birthday already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops, I forgot that two of the graphics are gif.'s ...Hopefully they will work now. The bingo dauber up above, and the rollerskating misty below in this comment box. For some reason I can't get it to work when posted in the blog above...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! Your toes and RRL. Had to trade in my brand new 360 puter chair for a new one couple summers ago. Wonders what happened to that cute little graphic I made of you stuck with duct tape to the wall.........lol Boy those were the days and still are. Gonna save that awesome poem. I thank you for being my friend too. xoxo
    PS Could you just imagine what it'd be like if we ever got together in real?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vaguely remember something about that chair running over everyone. Geesh that was a while ago!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pssssssst Vero it was only last month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fun and can still be had with just a little effort (and Vic getting a better computer)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, Misty! Hope you have TONS more............big birthday hugs to you! Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Misty !!!!
    Great production and fantastic work Viccles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you again everyone for stopping in and having a piece of cake and participating in the festivities. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey! How come I didn't get any cake???? VICCLESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Misty...hope I'm not too late.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Misty, once again. I know you and Vic have been great friends for a long time and the fun you would have in our group. But all us other ladies loved the things you and Vic did and said to each other. :) Such a friendship is to be cherished and never forgotten!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cake?...Cake??? whistles...hummmms...Vic did it! Yep today is the day I can say anything and get away with it....lol I've got stale cup cakes...chocolate with sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmmmm.....How stale is stale?....(Wondering if I can nuke those stale cupcakes in the microwave for a bit without them catching fire, exploding, or just incinerating into fine cocoa powder?lol)...

    Oh heck, I am game, gimme one of them cuppycakes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Vic this is wonderful. Best wishes to Misty on her Birthday.

    ReplyDelete